A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them
• Own cookies: They are those that are collected by the publisher himself to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are collected and managed by a third party, therefore, they cannot be considered their own.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated
• Session cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
• Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal. The information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
• Technical cookies: They are necessary for correct web browsing.
• Personalization cookies: They allow you to apply your own characteristics for user navigation on the website (eg language).
• Analysis cookies: They allow the provider to analyze linked to user navigation, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to make statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They allow the publisher to include advertising spaces on the website, depending on the content of the website itself.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL reports the cookies used on our website :
• Technical cookies: Own, session and persistent.
• Personalization cookies: Own, session and persistent.
• Analysis cookies: Third party.
Likewise, SIM RACING PRO 2018 SL informs the user that they have the possibility to configure their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make such settings:
• Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
• Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
• Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies